Let’s face it: According to PMC Journals, 10 percent of the entire population will experience some degree of Plantar Fasciitis pain in their lifetime.
What is Plantar fasciitis, to be exact? It is a disorder of the connective tissue which supports the arch of your feet. This foot condition results in pain in the heel and bottom of the foot. Individuals suffering from plantar fasciitis have trouble with dorsiflexion, the movement of the feet brought towards the shin.
There remains no cure for plantar fasciitis other than rest and wearing the correct arch-supporting shoes at work and specially designed slippers when relaxing at home. Wearing the best slippers with arch support when relaxing at home is of vital importance to aid in the healing process.
In this review, Haflinger Unisex AT Boiled Wool Hard Sole Slipper is highly recommended based on the excellent arch support for high or low arches. Experience less foot pain and gain the feeling of real painless comfort.
Best Slippers With Arch Support
|Orthofeet Charlotte Brown Slippers With Arch Support||Check Price||Suede leather||Ortho-Cushion|
|Vionic Women's Gemma Mule Slipper||Check Price||Textile||Rubber|
|Acorn Women's Faux Chinchilla Collar Slipper||Check Price||Faux wool||Rubber|
|Sorel Women's Nakiska Slide Slipper||Check Price||Suede leather||Rubber|
|Isotoner Women's Classic Terry Clog Slippers Slip on||Check Price||Textile||Rubber|
|RockDove Women's Original Two-Tone Memory Foam Slipper||Check Price||Cotton / Spandex||Rubber|
|Haflinger Unisex AT Boiled Wool Hard Sole Slipper||Check Price||Textile||Synthetic|
|Sorel Men's Falcon Ridge Slipper||Check Price||Leather||Synthetic|
|Old Friend Men's Romeo Slipper||Check Price||Leather||Rubber|
|Spenco Men's Supreme Slide Slipper||Check Price||Leather and Faux fur||Synthetic|
1. Orthofeet Charlotte Brown Slippers With Arch Support
Stay warm and comfortable in these house slippers designed to relieve all heel pain. These women’s slippers with arch support provide a non-binding relaxed fit with the protection of pressure points that elevates all foot pain.
Premium orthotic insole along with specialized ergonomic stability platform aid in the natural motion of your feet. Superior cushioned soft step insole soothes aching feet with a feeling of total relaxation that is welcomed and long-lasting.
These women’s slippers dedicated to those that remain on their feet all day in all occupations. Remaining one of the world’s most comfortable slippers, features offered on these slippers may be hard to find on similar competing styles.
Concerned about finding the right shoe for swollen feet? Look at our review about shoes for swollen feet that are available here.
- Extra-depth design for insertion of specialized orthotics
- Wide toe box eliminates pressure on bunions and arches
- Soft, seam-free interior lining with comforting foam
- Supportive anatomical arch support for better stability
- Lightweight, easy to slip on and off with no bending
- Low arch with uncomfortable elevated heels
- Stiff sole with plastic non-gripping outer sole
- Designed for swollen or high-volume feet, not for arch support
2. Vionic Women’s Gemma Mule Slipper
WARNING TO ALL LADIES!! Slip-on one of the most comfortable slippers on the market and you will never want to take them off again. Thousands of women across the globe have discovered the most amazing comfort with this plush mule-style at home slippers.
Vio motion support is cleverly concealed in these women’s casual at-home slippers. Supportive in every step taken, move with less pain and unmatched comfort that is easily noticeable. Full biomechanical design hugs your foot’s natural curves with better-guaranteed arch support.
Perfect for everyday in-home support and wear, the one-hundred percent terry cloth and terry upper lining provides a higher degree of overall comfort and relaxation.
- Deep heel cup to realign and correct your stride
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure for a better fit
- Podiatrist-designed odor-resistant Ecofresh footbed
- Slippers distribute body weight evenly across the bottom of feet
- Good color selection with an excellent affordability factor
- A large uncomfortable area in the upper part of these slippers
- Open back of these slippers allow feet to slide and move around
- Lack of good cushioning and require an extended break-in period
Looking for more? See all the exciting features of the slippers that follow.
3. Acorn Women’s Faux Chinchilla Collar Slipper
Give your tired and aching feet a break and slip on these faux chinchilla all-season house slippers. The rich, Italian styled uppers of these slippers will cradle your feet in a comfort level never before experienced. Versatile and stylish, these slippers will soon be your best friend.
Wear these women’s slippers with arch support inside or outside. Skid-resistant; weatherproof outsole is durable, providing a higher level of versatility. Closed-toe styling maintains a breathable level that will keep your feet from sweating while maintaining warmth.
Multilayer insole includes a memory foam footbed for excellent heel and arch support that conforms to the shape of all foot sizes.
- Enhanced heel counter with raised arch for increased stability
- Weatherproof rubber outsole keeps feet dry and comfortable
- Machine washable with gentle cycle and tumble dry
- Very affordable priced well below competitor’s styles
- Good stylish color selection that is sure to please
- Artificial chemical very noticeable, “vanilla/baby powder annoying scent.”
- The overall quality of these slippers continues to decrease rapidly
- The faux fur is large and unlike in projected photos. Very wide and sticks too far out
Not the slipper for you? There are more that follow one that is a perfect match for you.
4. Sorel Women’s Nakiska Slide Slipper
Slip-on these supple wool blend slippers on cold mornings and start your day off right. These redesigned slippers are more comfortable than ever. The cozy faux-fur lined suede uppers are durable and stylish. Removable footbed is molded for comfort, support, and increased wear.
Make that trip to retrieve the Sunday paper easier with the rubber outsole that is perfect for all indoor and outdoor surfaces. Worn indoors or outdoors these slippers are better suited for indoor wear due to the suede uppers that are hard to clean when soiled.
The backless design makes for easy on, easy off. These slippers remain affordable and available in a variety of colors that are appealing, not alarming.
- Slippers mold to feet that are very supportive and extremely comfortable
- Slippers are warm in the winter and cooler in the summer
- Excellent arch support with a rebound cushioning and comfortable feeling
- Solid construction with a durable and dependable quality sole
- Lightweight, breathable reliable construction
- Lack cushioning on the inner sole that is very uncomfortable
- Slippers constructed with inferior materials with reduced longevity
- Expensive when compared to other similar styles
Let’s continue with still more exciting styles of at-home slippers to consider.
5. Isotoner Women’s Classic Terry Clog Slippers Slip-on
Slip-on these versatile slippers at the end of a busy day and immediately take your feet to a happy place. These low back clogs feature a luxurious plush cotton-blend material for all-around comfort indoors or outdoors.
Advanced sole technology provides excellent arch support with extra stability for aching and painful feet. The transition from the sofa to the bedroom is smoother with amazing comfort with every step taken.
These slippers offer a footbed that is better-than-memory foam found on similar styles. Wrap your sore feet in these slippers that remain weightless, waterproof, and resist compression for life.
- Adaptive memory foam molds to the shape of your feet
- Durable rubber outsole for increased traction indoors and outdoors
- Extra EVA heel cushioning relieves pressure on painful areas
- Machine washable and dryable for years of continued wear
- Available in many affordable colors to suit individual styles
- Snug fit but does not stretch after wearing a few days
- Stitching fell out of the heel area after only two weeks of wear
- The thickness of the padded insole is hard to walk on
No need to make a decision just yet. More slippers follow that you might want to check out first.
6. RockDove Women’s Original Two-Tone Memory Foam Slipper
These slippers will take you to the next level and keep you in style when relaxing at home. The waffle knit uppers let your feet breathe in warmer temperatures keeping your feet dry and odor-free. Cool or colder weather is not a problem with these USA qualities inspected slippers.
Featuring an improved and sturdy rubber outsole, you can be assured of better traction on all surfaces. These slippers are also available in men’s two-tone matching colors that continue to attract attention across the USA and beyond.
Try as you may, you will find it hard to find a more affordable at-home slipper anywhere. Ninety-five percent cotton and five-percent spandex comprise the soothing comfort of these at home slippers.
- Mold to arthritic feet with immediate relief from pain
- Designed for plantar fasciitis heel pain with extra cushioning
- Perfect fit with reliable comfort from heel to toe
- The footbed is soft with supportive memory foam
- Machine washable for extended wear
- Poor craftsmanship with rapid sole separation
- Sizes change as inner sole padding compresses
- Lack of proper arch support for plantar fasciitis pain
Men, the following slippers will put you in a better mood after a long and trying day.
7. Haflinger Unisex AT Boiled Wool Hard Sole Slipper
The classic appearance of these best men’s slippers with arch support does not follow trends; they create trends. These slippers are both durable and versatile that will quickly change your definition of loungewear.
These slippers are made from all-natural materials with different levels of arch support that is crucial for severe many foot conditions. These slippers monitor your feet temperature keeping your feet at just the right temperature in warm or cold temperature conditions.
These slippers are also suitable for the opposite sex with a simplistic styling that continues to dominate the slipper footwear market comprised of one-hundred percent pure new wool or genuine leather.
- Anatomically formed footbed cushions each step taken
- Shock-absorbing qualities on the hardest of flooring surfaces
- Double felted outsole prevents annoying noises
- Latex and double felt insole massages feet when walking
- Durable rubber outsole for quick trips to the mailbox
- Disappointing quality for expensive slippers
- Arch of the foot appears to be too tight with no support at the back of the heel
- Interior lining is not smooth as depicted
Take a moment and look at these other men’s slippers. You might be passing up one that is the perfect fit for your lifestyle.
8. Sorel Men’s Falcon Ridge Slipper
Make those trips to the fridge during commercial breaks more comfortable while wearing one of the best slippers with arch support. Featuring suede leather with heat locking wool blend lining these durable slippers will keep your feet warm on the coldest of nights.
Sturdy and dependable rubber outsole provides superior traction on all indoor floor surfaces from hardwood to tile. These slippers offer sure footing on outside slippery surfaces as well.
The backless design of these slippers allows for hands-free slipping on and off. The removable footbed allows for customization and personalization for perfect comfort levels.
- Suede or leather upper with faux fur or wool/acrylic lining
- The soles are substantial enough to wear outside for outdoor grilling
- Slippers break in very quickly and maintain the original shape
- Slippers do no omit synthetic intrusive odors found on lesser quality slippers
- Good preferred color selection that fits all lifestyles
- Overall quality has greatly diminished from a superior footwear company
- Cushioning and arch support seem to disappear with continued wear
- Poor arch support with a very thin sole
Looking for one of the most comfortable slippers has never been easier. Continue reading on to review the following choices of men’s slippers.
9. Old Friend Men’s Romeo Slipper
Slip-on these premium men’s slippers and experience the feeling that you get from an old friend that you have known for years. Comprise of one-hundred percent Australian sheepskin, these men’s slippers are pure comfort in every sense of the word.
These slippers feature premium super-soft sheepskin covered with soft-napped durable suede leather. Slippers offer two different kinds of replacement sheepskin insoles options to provide you with the highest level of comfort that is a practical solution for everyday foot pain.
Plush fleece lining provides the best in comfort yet remains very supportive for years of regular wear. These slippers use only the best in natural materials built with unparalleled precision.
- Durable textured rubber outsole withstands years of wear indoors or outdoors
- Elastic goring on either side allows for easy slip on and off
- Moisture-wicking properties keep feet dry and relaxed
- Raised toe box for ample room for toe freedom
- Economically priced fitting into all budget restrictions
- Slippers omit a burnt electrical odor that is quite obvious
- Interior sheepskin lining tends to shed all over socks
- Soles wear out much faster than expected
One more slipper left in this product review. Is this the one you are waiting for?
10. Spenco Men’s Supreme Slide Slipper
These slippers reduce foot pain and discomfort with an orthotic grade arch support. The metatarsal dome of these slippers helps to alleviate forefoot pressure with the proper support without sacrificing quality. Suffering from metatarsal pain, you might be like our review about shoes for metatarsalgia to avoid feet pressure and pain.
The total support contour of these slippers ensures a fit that relaxes your feet, allowing the healing process to progress.
Deep heel cupping allows this slipper to grip your feet for added support without limiting the range of motion. The design of these slippers is padded from front to back, providing a gentle, soothing step in any direction.
- Ultra-fresh antimicrobial construction helps to control moisture and odor
- Two-part lightweight outsole design offers the best possible traction
- Faux shearling collar eliminates pinching and rubbing on uppers
- Heavy stitching for superior durability with a rustic look
- Zero-drop thicker heel lift maintains support throughout the slipper
- The arch support is both too short top to the sole and narrow side to side
- At certain angles the insole cuts and scratches feet
- Lining falls apart and emits a rancid odor after two weeks of wear
There you have it. The article takes a moment to go back and look at all the information provided on these slippers.
What to Look For Before Buying Slippers With Arch Support
Slippers worn in and around the house are one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes that an individual can own. Individuals suffering from plantar fasciitis and other severe foot conditions need the arch support required to relieve various levels of pain associated with this condition.
Soft and soothing material of the best men’s slippers with arch support allows feet to relax relieving pain and aches with the reduction of swelling and inflammation.
Comfort remains one of the most critical features of any shoe. When suffering from any foot condition, uncomfortable shoes only aggravate already painful feet. Comfortable slippers should be designed to tone the legs with comfort levels that exceed all other shoes.
Arch support with enough room to insert specialized orthotic inserts aids in the comfort level needed. Good quality slippers should remain comfortable when walking or standing.
Proper arch support in your house slippers relieves the pain along the entire bottom of your feet. Arch support should be adequate but not overbearing, which may cause your already painful feet to intensify pain levels.
Look for these in-house slippers with a proven and substantiated record for offering arch support around the clock. Proper slippers with excellent arch support should be able to absorb even the smallest of shocks within the interior of your home.
Slippers are mostly used for indoor activities. But when you are outside of your home, you should consider getting shoes with proper arch support. That means having an arch support shoe or slipper is really important for your comfortable movement in both indoor and outdoor.
Gripping ability on all interior floor surfaces of your home remains a vital concern. With many different floor surfaces from carpet, tile to hardwood your indoor slippers should provide the traction needed on all floor surfaces.
Look for features in a pair of slippers that combine all the requirements for your particular degree of foot pain. Not all slippers offer the same features.
The insole of your in-home slippers should not be less supportive just because they are shoes worn at home. Insoles of your slippers should continue to provide support, with cushioning that meets your desired comfort levels.
Weight-bearing activities in and around the home require a pair of proper house slippers with replaceable, adjustable insoles for better support and stability. Insoles should also provide the proper cushioning where needed.
If your interior home slippers remain flexible, so can you. Stiff slippers do not provide the flexibility needed to move in the direction of choice. Stiff slippers rub on your feet, cause blisters and misalignment of the feet increasing over-pronation to higher levels.
Flexible slippers should increase your stability while correcting deviations that may accelerate pain levels. Stiff slippers allow your feet to slide, putting more unwanted pressure on already sore areas of your feet.
Slippers are available in a wide selection of choices from interior wear to exterior wear or both. House slippers are not worn as often as your regular shoes; therefore, they should last longer with the same durability level as your other shoes.
When looking for at-home slippers with arch support, take into consideration the intended use for slippers. These slippers will remain durable, practical, and supportive all season, and every season.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. Why do I need slippers?
A. For the most part, slippers are more comfortable to slip into and slip out of. They are not as constricting as your favorite pair of socks. They give your toes the wiggle room they crave, your arches the cushion they long for, and your whole foot comfortable warmth.
Clinical studies show that wearing slippers is proven to make people more productive indoors. Relaxation increases productivity. Individuals with severe foot conditions often lack the motivation to be productive and rightly so.
Slippers worn in the comfort of your own home provide a certain sense of comfort and security that is felt but remains unexplained. Aching and sore feet need to stay comfortable. Wearing house slippers with arch support remains the key to total relaxation and pain-free mobility.
Q. What slippers are the best for wood floors?
A. Rubberized outsole slippers are highly recommended. The rubber sole prevents slipping on smooth wood floors. Interior foam cushioning will relieve your tired arches of discomfort with comfort on all surfaces, not just hardwood.
Bathrooms with tiled floors remain one of the leading places of severe falls. Tripping and rugs that slip are another way to injure yourself seriously. Wearing slippers with the proper outsole that provides excellent traction will keep you safe and out of the hospital.
Q. When should you replace your slippers?
A. All slippers will need to replaced at some point in time. Even the best-made slipper will stretch out over time. Slippers should be replaced at least once a year, depending on the number of times worn and where they are worn. Your slippers can last many additional years with proper care.
Slippers are worn both inside and outside of the home obviously will need to be replaced more frequently. Granted slippers are reasonably priced but replacing your favorite pair of slippers is like permanently saying good-bye to a good friend.
Q. Which slippers are the most comfortable?
A. This one of the most frequently asked questions. Only you can determine the most comfortable slipper based on your present need and foot condition. At the risk of sounding cliché, product reviews remain your best bet for finding the most comfortable slippers.
Undoubtedly, there is an unlimited variety of slippers available today. Product reviews offer real insight on slippers for a variety of uses. Millions of individuals with severe foot conditions rely on the comments of individuals that have worn slippers you are considering.
Q. How Can I Minimize Heel Slippage?
A. The best way to minimize heel slippage is to wear slippers that, above all else give you a proper fit. The heels of your feet need to remain in place when wearing your slippers. Feet sliding forward increase pain levels and no not offer the support that is required.
Typically, slippers fit loosely on your feet. This enables your feet to relax and be at the highest comfort levels. Proper arch supported slippers will help in reducing your heel slippage.
Your feet are responsible for transporting your body over 2,000 miles per year. Your feet are the foundation of your physical form; however, are often taken for granted and left unprotected from relentless pressures. Plantar fasciitis is often the result of these applied, daily pressures.
Your feet comprise a full quarter of the bones in your body. In total, the fifty-two bones in your feet are subjected to a variety of pressures and shocks while at work even at home. When these bones in your feet are out of alignment, plantar fasciitis is often the end result.
In clinical studies, fourteen percent of individuals suffering from plantar fasciitis notice an immediate improvement in pain levels simply by wearing supportive slippers around the house with specialized arch support.
Wear the best slippers with arch support and experience life without foot pain. You have nothing to lose but daily discomfort and pain.
- The 7 Best Rocker Bottom Shoes Worth Looking Into
- The 10 Best Shoes for Neuropathy of 2022
- Look at Comfortable House Shoes Review
- Common Foot Disorders by NCBI